By Yong Zhou
Anatomical Atlas of chinese language Acupuncture issues: The Cooperative team of Shandong scientific university and Shandong collage of conventional chinese language drugs covers the typical issues with their family members to human anatomical buildings and the destinations of issues and symptoms. The booklet presents illustrative a hundred plates and photographs that fall into 3 different types: the 1st half offers with the classes of 12 channels and eight additional channels (Mai), issues on such channels, destinations, and symptoms. the second one half describes the relationships among widely used issues and their relative anatomical buildings (head and neck, trunk, higher, and reduce extremities). issues of auricular acupuncture and their symptoms are incorporated within the 3rd half. The e-book extra offers an index of the ear acupuncture issues. The e-book might be priceless to humans operating within the fields of mixing chinese language conventional drugs with Western medication, learn paintings in addition to medical therapeutics.
Read or Download Anatomical Atlas of Chinese Acupuncture Points. The Cooperative Group of Shandong Medical College and Shandong College of Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF
Similar chinese books
China to Chinatown tells the tale of 1 of the main awesome examples of the globalization of nutrition: the unfold of chinese language recipes, components and cooking types to the Western global. starting with the money owed of Marco Polo and Franciscan missionaries, J. A. G. Roberts describes how Westerners’ first impressions of chinese language meals have been decidedly combined, with many relating to chinese language consuming behavior as repugnant.
Identified for his paintings in chinese language ancient phonetics, Edwin Pulleyblank has compiled this lexicon to offer within the results of his researches at the phonology of center chinese language and its evolution to Mandarin. The lexicon enhances Pulleyblank's past ebook, "Middle chinese language" by means of delivering reconstructed pronunciation for roughly 8000 chinese language characters at 3 historic phases.
It is a serious inquiry into the connections among emergent feminist ideologies in China and the creation of 'modern' women's writing from the dying of the final imperial dynasty to the founding of the PRC. It accentuates either recognized and under-represented literary voices who intervened within the gender debates in their iteration in addition to contextualises the thoughts utilized in imagining substitute tales of lady event and capability.
- A Jesuit in the Forbidden City: Matteo Ricci, 1552-1610
- Chinese Merger Control Law: An Assessment of its Competition-Policy Orientation after the First Years of Application (Munich Studies on Innovation and Competition)
- The Routledge Course in Modern Mandarin Chinese: Workbook Level 1, Traditional Characters (Volume 2)
- From the old country : stories and sketches of China and Taiwan
- More Steps in Chinese Cooking: Recipes for Parents and Children
- Chinese Energy Markets: Trading and Risk Management of Commodities and Renewables (Finance and Capital Markets Series) by Armelle Guizot (2007-10-30)
Additional info for Anatomical Atlas of Chinese Acupuncture Points. The Cooperative Group of Shandong Medical College and Shandong College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Zhangmen A t the l o w e r border of the free end of the 11th rib abdominal distension and borborygmus, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice, pain in the lower chest and t h e back, etc. Qimen Directly b e l o w t h e nipple in the 6th intercostal space, let the patient lie on the back w h i l e taking the point intercostal neuralgia, hepatitis, e n largement of the liver, cholecystitis, pleurisy, gastric neurosis, etc. Point 56 to dysuria, hernia, 2. Course Fig. 16 of Eight Extra Chanells Course of Du Mai 57 Du Mai (Fig.
2) On the viscera: Fullness and pain of the lower chest, mass in the abdomen, pain and fullness of the epigastrium, vomiting, jaundice, pain in the lower abdomen, hernia, enuresis, yellowish urine. 4. Indications: Lumbago-abdominal diseases, diseases of urogenital system and throat as well as mental diseases. 5. 1 cun proximal to the corner of the nail prolapse of the uterus, painful hernia, menorrhagia, enuresis Xingjian On the w e b b e t w e e n the 1st and 2nd toes irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, headache, insomnia, mental diseases, epilepsy, convulsim in children Taichong On the dorsum of the foot b e t w e e n the ossa metatasale I and II, in the depression poterior to the art.
Taodaoy. From there it runs downward along the medial side of the muscles of scapula. 5 cun here lateral to the columna vertebralis, then it reaches directly the lumber regiong, pertaining to the urinary bladder and communicating with the kidney. 13 Another branch emerges from the principle channel at the back of the neck where it runs straight downward to the shoulder along the medial side of the scapula (3 cun lateral to the vertebral column). Then it parallels to the columna vertebralis and reaches the lumbar region^ where it meets the Gail-Bladder Channel of Foot-Shaoyang at Pt.